Natural hair thickening remedies
The natural hair care products help in sustaining a healthy and silky hair. Thick hairs are something which everyone wants to have. Hair thickeners will help you in making your hair thick and strong. There are many hair thickeners in the market today that you will be confound in picking the one which is the best. There are many people who own thin hair and the reason behind is lack of proper care. Treating your thin hair might cost you lot but luckily there are natural hair thickening shampoo and hair thickening sprays in the market that can help you. Even if you buy some hair thickening sprays and hair thickening shampoos, you will have to read the ingredients present in it. Make sure that there is no alcohol used in it and the majority of the ingredients used must be natural. There are many home remedies used for thickening your hair naturally. It can be made from the things lying around your home and it can literally help you in making your hair lustrous. It is easy to make and inexpensive too. There are 100% natural and effective. Following are some tips for it:
- Gelatin: Adding gelatin to your shampoo has lot of benefits. You need to shake properly until it is dissolved properly. Shampoo it and then rinse it off until it gets thicker. Applying gelatin on your hair adds texture. For a strong treatment, you need to dissolve it in warm water. You need to soak it until it becomes light gel. Apply it on your hair as well as scalp and let it dry for some time. Finally, shampoo your hair with a mild herbal shampoo.
- Eggs: These are extremely beneficial and easy to make. All you have to do is to beat a raw egg and then massage your scalp with it. Now with the help of wide-tooth comb, you will have to run through your hair till the end to ensure that it gets applied every strand of hair. There are essential nutrients present in the egg which can help your hair in making lustrous. It increases the sebum production. The main reason for thinning for hair is due to lack of vitamin D and vitamin E.
- Avocados and Banana: They together can make the best hair pack for thickening. These 2 fruits have got intense nutrients to lock moisture as well as make it lustrous. Another major cause for hair thinning can be due to unhealthy scalp. Avocados are rich in vitamin A, vitamin B and vitamin E. You need to mash ¼ bananas with ¼ avocados properly until it becomes a smooth creamy paste. Apply this mixture on your hair and cover it with a plastic cap. Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse it off with cool water. Practicing this regularly twice or thrice in a week can make your hair stronger as well as healthier. Your scalp wouldn’t be stinking anymore. It will be clean and hygienic.
- Beer: It gives instant lift to your hair as it contains sugar and protein. Even it it’s stale, you can pour it on your hair and shampoo it properly. If you really want to thicken your hair, then never bother about the beer’s smell. The smell will get evaporated soon.
- Oat Flour: This will thicken your hair when added with a conditioner. Add 2 tablespoons oat flour in your conditioner. You can even add water to the oat flour so that it can be easily mixed to your conditioner. Apply it on your hair and wash it off after sometime. This is will help in hair thickening.