Beautiful hair is something that one wants. To have a glossy and silky hair, you will have to maintain it in a proper way. Reasons for dry hair can be many. Dryness can be due to exposure to sunlight, pollution, dandruff and many more. To avoid further damages, you will have to follow some homemade hair treatments. You can use many hair products as well but there might be chemicals present it which can damage your hair further. This is the reason why you will have to follow natural home hair treatments. Let us look at home hair treatments which you can easily do:
- If you have frizzy hair, then you can use a mixture of red wine and egg. You will have to mix these 2 ingredients into fine smooth paste and then apply on the hair. Leave if for few minutes and wash it off with cold water. Your hair will look glossy and beautiful. But be careful about the proportions. You need to use these 2 ingredients based on the hair’s length. If you have medium length, then it is better to use 2 eggs and ½ cup wine.
- If your hair is damaged and dry to extreme extent, then it is good to use mayonnaise. Before shower, just lather your hair with mayonnaise. Take the quantity of mayonnaise equivalent to a conditioner and not more than that. After applying, you will have to wrap the hair with heated towel and leave it for about 15 minutes. Now wash your hair in order to remove all the mayo. Practicing this 2 times per week can make you get rid of hair damages. In fact this is one of the best home hair treatments.
- If you want an instant shiny hair, then mix little quantities of lemon juice, vinegar and beer in a cup. Apply this on your hair in order to make it shiny and glossy.
- Baking soda is one of the best homemade hair treatments. You can add little quantity of baking-soda in your shampoo for removing the excess dirt and grease.
- For silky hair, you can blend honey and almond oil together. Apply this paste on your hair and leave it for about 20 minutes before washing.
- Hot oils can be boon to the dry hairs. Oils help in conditioning your hair from roots to the tip. It prevents dryness. You can mix olive oil, castor oil, coconut oil together and heat them a bit. Apply it on your scalp and the hair tips where there is excess dryness. Leave it for 30 minutes and use a mild herbal shampoo after that. If you use a shampoo that is full of chemicals, then it might get sediment in the scalp causing hair fall. But a mild shampoo can help you to lock the moisture inside. Practicing this twice in a week can make your hair look lustrous, thick and silky.
- Eggs can cat as tremendous conditioners. You can add eggs in the homemade hair treatments. They help in giving all the essential nutrients to your hair. For better growth, you can blend honey and eggs together and apply it on your hair.
Apart from these tips, you will have to sustain a proper and healthy lifestyle. You will have eat all sorts of healthy foods and avoid or stay away from junk foods because they have a huge impact on the internal system as well as external system of your body. Rather than taking oily and fried food grubs, you need to have raw, boiled, steamed and baked food items.
2 thoughts on “Home remedies for hair”