There is plethora of hair products for women in the market today that confusions are obvious to occur while selecting. While choosing one, you will have to go for natural hair care products instead of the ones that have most chemicals in it. Chemicals have a massive impact on your hair growth. With excess use of chemical hair products for natural hair, damages are guaranteed because chemicals will begin to sediment on the roots and scalp which in turn blocks the hair from growing further. Instead of going to the shops and buying a hair product, you can make a hair product with the things lying around your home. They are completely natural and don’t have any side effect.
Tips on hair products for natural hair
The homemade natural hair care products are 100% effective and saves you lot of dollars.
- Take a clean bowl and stir the sage, lavender, nettles and rosemary. Now boil 2 cups of water with the help of a pot and then add those herbs in it. Once it boils, take out the pot from stove and now add 3 tablespoons of MSM (Methylsulphonylmethane), which is popularly known as organic sulphur. It helps in strengthening the hair by getting the essential nutrients of herbs sediment on the follicles. This MSM is available at every organic or health store. Let this MSM melt with the herbs for about 30 minutes. Strain this liquid and store it in a clean plastic bottle. Finally add castile soap so that you can use it like a natural shampoo.
- Take a clean bowl and stir buttermilk, honey and olive oil. Heat this mixture in a microwave for about 30 seconds. Take out the bowl from the microwave and then ass some natural flour. Mix the flour with the other ingredients properly until it becomes a smooth paste. Now you can add few drops of fragrance oils. You can either use rose oil or lavender oil or grapefruit oil for a good fragrance. This acts as a natural deep conditioner to your hair. You need to add this paste on your damp hair and leave it for about 20 minutes. Let the paste get completely absorbed by your hair and then wash it off. For intense conditioning, you will have to wrap a plastic cap over your head.
Black natural hair products
You can make your own black natural hair products with the things lying around in your home. It helps in moisturizing and making your hair thickened as well as dark.
- Hot oils can help in making your hair dark and silky. You can stir coconut oil, castor oil, olive oil and heat them together. Applying these natural oils on your hair can act as an instant moisturizer. It prevents from hair loss, stimulates hair growth and makes the hair silky.
- For deep conditioning of black hair, use foods like: bananas, mayonnaise, eggs, avocados, yogurt and limes. It helps in moisturizing and retaining the color back.
- Boil 2 cups of water and add 6 chamomile tea-bags (organic) to it. Let them boil properly for 20 minutes. Now take out the tea bags and add 4 tablespoon soap flakes in the tea. Then add one and a half vegetable glycerin in the tea. Blend all these ingredients properly and let it cool. Use it as a shampoo for washing your hair.
- Take ¼ cup warm water and add ¼ cup containing liquid castile-soap, ½ teaspoon either olive oil or sunflower oil and shake this mixture till the ingredients are completely blended. You can now use this mixture on your hair.